CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

I am a camera

As I sit at my desk I listen to all the chatter throughout my office. Next to me I can hear Rachel giving directions for a testing facility to a candidate with such a calm and friendly tone. At the same time another representative is having a funny conversation with another co-worker while drinking coffee from her large, black coffee mug. As I listen to my co-workers another two walk out the door. One is a rather short man in a black jacket and glasses; the other is a taller woman with black pants and a pink top. I think it is kind of funny to see a tall woman and a shorter man walking side-by-side. In the background of all this I can hear the air-conditioner quietly humming. I can also see the rain softly falling on the windows. For being such a busy office it is a rather quiet and calm setting. As I continue to sit and watch my co-workers it is interesting to watch them interact with each other. I see to of the upper management talking together and I wonder what they could possibly be discussing. Could it be about work or about what is going on this weekend? With the way they are acting I would say that it is not about work. I will continue to watch through out the day and see what other interesting things I can see my co-workers and all of their different behaviors and actions.

0 comments: